On-site instrument repair service include the following work:
• Electric Guitar/Acoustic Guitar/Bass Guitar Repair
• Full set-up on all stringed instruments
• Mandolin/Banjo repairs at hourly rates
• Violin, Viola and Cello repairs at hourly rates
• Nut repair and replacement
• Saddle replacement
• New tuner installation and replacement
• Electronic work including jacks, switches, pots and pick-up installation, as well as complete modifications
• Fret edge dress
• Strap button installation
• Re-fret, nickel or stainless steel available, or fret dress treatments
• Guitar neck heat press treatment
• Broken headstock
• Neck resets
• Cracked acoustics
• Bridgework including regluing, filling and re-slotting, and full replacement
• Custom routing for electronics
We are authorized to offer repair for the following brands:
Fender, Squire, Gretsch, Guild, Jackson, Charvel, SWR, EVH, Godin, Art & Lutherie, Simon & Patrick, Marshall, VOX, Korg, Blackstar, Orange, Laney, Hiwatt, Ashdown, Hartke, Sampson and Zvex Effects.
Repairs are addressed in the order they arrive unless we are waiting for a part of direction from the customer. Due to these situations, we cannot guarantee turnaround times on string instrument service. However, general guidelines for repairs at Twin Town Guitars are:
Onsite Repairs: one week or less
Custom Luthier Service: two weeks or less
If you need faster service than the normal turn around time, please consider rush service.
If you are in need of a rush repair, please bring your instrument into the store and request rush service. If the on-duty technician determines that the repair can be accomplished, they will offer the option of rush service by 5 pm the following day. Rush service fees include:
Rush guitar set-up or other on-site repair fees: $35
Off-site repair fees: $50
Sorry, no rush repair service is available for off-site repairs. Please also note that rush repair service only guarantees that your particular project will be looked at and every attempt will be made to complete the repair. There are some rare instances where the repair cannot be completed due to unforeseen circumstances. In these instances, the rush charge will still apply.
Twin Town Guitars is proud to offer outstanding set-up service.
The following work is included in electric, acoustic and bass guitar setups: cleaning, fingerboard treatment, restringing, action adjument, neck adjustment, intonation, and an electronic functionality check.
A 12-string guitar set-up includes the following work: cleaning, fingerboard treatment, restringing, action adjustment, bridge adjustment, and neck adjustment.
A locking tremolo set-up includes the following attention: cleaning, fingerboard treatment, restringing, action adjustment, neck adjustment, intonation, and an electronic functionality check.