If you are experiencing audio issues during lessons, these Zoom settings may improve the sound. Please note that these settings are only for computers, and do not work on smartphones or tablets.
1. Log into your Zoom Room.
2. Click on the Settings (Gear Button) in the top right corner.
3. Next, click on the Audio Button in the left list of buttons.
4. Next, click on the Advanced button in the bottom right corner.
In the Advanced screen, mark the settings as follows:
• Show In-Meeting options to "Enable original Sound" from microphone - Checked.
• Suppress Persistent Background - Disabled.
• Suppress Intermittent Background Noise - Disabled.
• Echo Cancellation - Auto.