Although the showroom is temporarily closed to ensure the health of our community, the following sales, service, and lessons are available:
Sales - Please browse and purchase gear on-line. We will ship as quickly as possible. We are also offering curbside pick-up. Order on-line anytime or call 612-822-3334 to place orders for curbside pick-up Monday through Sunday between Noon and 6pm.
Virtual Appointments - If you are shopping with a purpose, and need more details before you buy, we have virtual appointments available! We can provide a personal demonstration of instruments, amps and effects online. Request an appointment here.
Service - Call 612-822-3334 to schedule repair or set-up drop-off between Noon and 6pm, Monday through Sunday. We continue to work through current repairs with a full repair staff, and we will contact you with updates on your repair or when your repair or set-up is complete.
Lessons - Online lessons are available with our talented and creative teachers. Register here!
Curbside PickUp Process for Phone Orders and Web Orders
1. Place your order over the phone or online. If you place an online order, you will receive a call when your online order is ready for pickup. Please do not arrive at the store before you are notified that your web order is complete.
2. When you arrive at Twin Town Guitars, please call 612-822-3334. Let us know your name and what you purchased.
3. We will place your items and receipt in our curbside pick up box for you to collect.
Curbside PickUp Process for Repair and Set-Up Service
1. Call 612-822-3334 and provide details about your requested repair or set-up. Please also provide an estimate on when you will arrive at Twin Town Guitars for your service work.
2. When you arrive at Twin Town Guitars, call 612-822-3334 and let us know you have arrived. We will then place a service receipt in the curbside pickup box for you to collect. We also ask that you leave your items for repair outside the front door. We will be waiting inside and then will collect the item as soon as we have a minimum of six feet between everyone.
3. All service items sit in quarantine for a minimum of 24 hours. A service technician will contact you with any necessary questions, and you will receive a call when your service work is complete.