Shopping • Repair/Upgrade Services • Music Lessons
Online Shopping - Browse and purchase gear on-line. We will ship as quickly as possible. We are also offering curbside pick-up. Order on-line anytime or call 612-822-3334 to place orders for curbside pick-up Monday to Saturday between 10am and 6pm and Sunday Noon to 6pm.
Virtual Appointments - If you have an idea of what you are looking for, but need more details before you buy, we have virtual appointments available! We can provide a personal demonstration of instruments, amps and effects online. Request an appointment here.
In-Store Appointments - If you are shopping with a purpose, we are excited to offer you an in-store appointment. Please call 612-822-3334 to schedule a 30-minute appointment. See below for more information on In-Store Appointments.
Curbside Service - Call 612-822-3334 to schedule repair or set-up drop-off Monday to Saturday between 10am and 6pm and Sunday from Noon to 6pm. We continue to work through current repairs with a full repair staff, and we will contact you with updates on your repair or when your repair or set-up is complete.
In-Store PLEK Machine Appointment - Call 612-822-3334 to make an appointment to bring your instrument in and to view the PLEK Machine in action.
1. Place your order over the phone or online. If you place an online order, you will receive a call when your online order is ready for pickup. Please do not arrive at the store before you are notified that your web order is complete.
2. When you arrive at Twin Town Guitars, please call 612-822-3334. Let us know your name and what you purchased.
3. We will place your items and receipt in our curbside pick up box for you to collect.
For Repair, Upgrade and Set-Up Service
1. Call 612-822-3334 and provide details about your requested repair or set-up. Please also provide an estimate on when you will arrive at Twin Town Guitars for your service work.
2. When you arrive at Twin Town Guitars, call 612-822-3334 and let us know you have arrived. We will then place a service receipt in the curbside pickup box for you to collect. We also ask that you leave your items for repair outside the front door. We will be waiting inside and then will collect the item as soon as we have a minimum of six feet between everyone.
3. All service items sit in quarantine for a minimum of 24 hours. A service technician will contact you with any necessary questions, and you will receive a call when your service work is complete.
In-Store Appointment Info
When visiting for your appointment, we ask that you:
Reschedule your appointment if you are sick or have been exposed to COVID-19.
Wear a mask.
Use hand sanitizer after entering the store.
Practice social distancing by staying six feet apart from others.
Ask before handling any merchandise that isn't included in the items requested for your appointment.
Also, to ensure a safe and comfortable shopping experience for everyone, and in accordance with the guidelines recommended by the City of Minneapolis and the CDC, the following sanitization procedures are in place.
Employees must wear masks while inside the store.
Employees are encouraged to stay home if they are ill or think they may be at risk.
Hand sanitizer is provided throughout the store and frequent hand washing is encouraged.
Social distancing circles are placed on the floor to ensure safe space is observed.
Increased, thorough and regular cleaning throughout the store.